6th Form @ BGN
We hope that you will consider joining us in the 6th form at BGN. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Wayne Thornton.
Applying to Blessed George Napier (BGN) Sixth Form
Applications for September 2021 entry are open to both BGN students and external applicants.
- Please use this section to gain as much insight and information on potential subjects to study at Sixth Form.
- Expression of Interest Forms are now available for download in the ‘Applying the Sixth Form’ folder or by request via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for Expression of Interest forms is Tuesday 15th December 2020.
- All students will be invited to attend our BGN 6th Form Taster Day on Friday 11th December 2020. If you are an external student of BGN please contact Ms Peel via email: email@example.com or 01295 264 216 to arrange attendance.
- All courses offered at BGN Sixth Form require students to achieve five Grade 5s or above in their GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths. Please refer to our Minimum Entry Requirements when considering possible programs of study.
Students who do not achieve this may still be offered a place but their choice of courses may be limited. Students who are offered a place but do not achieve a Grade 4 in English or Maths GCSE will be required to retake these subjects during year 12 & year 13 if necessary.
Below are two welcome videos, one from our Principal - Mr Fraser Long - and one from our Head Students.