We have 5 Houses in Yrs 7 - 11, Assisi, Bakhita, Calcutta, Devereux and Edith Stein with Faustyna added in Yrs 12/13 only. Each have their own motto, colour and prayer. Further information on each house can be found on the tabs to the left.
- Each House runs a fundraising house week, where they work together to raise money for Cafod, Lourdes & Fr Hudson
- Each House also runs a spirituality House week, designed to raise the awareness of faith within BGN and encourage pupils to demonstrate our five core values; Compassion, Respect, Truth, Service and Forgiveness
- There is a House Activator in each form, who helps to plan and promote events and pass on information
- The PE Department runs a year round House sports competition, which includes, football, netball, badminton, athletics, cricket, rounders and mixed tag rugby
- epraise is an award system used to encourage students to work to the best of their ability in class, producing high quality work, following exemplary behaviour and abiding by the school Code of Conduct. Students are encouraged throughout their time at Blessed George Napier School to contribute to the House System. epraise points all go towards the House Cup which is presented to the highest scoring House at the end of the year. Students will be awarded with Bronze, Silver or Gold as certain milestones are reached throughout the year.
epraise points can be awarded for the following; Effort made in class, contribution made in class, producing high quality work, for being an excellent role model, contribution to school sport, contribution to Spiritual Life, living out the Gospel Values, excellent independent learning, extra curricular contribution, attendance, excellent homework, immaculate uniform, being well equipped for lessons, contribution to charity, Headteacher Award, Head of Department Award, Head of Year Award, Pastoral Award, Office Duty