We have 5 Houses in Yrs 7 - 13, Assisi, Bakhita, Calcutta, Devereux and Edith Stein with Faustyna added in Yrs 12/13 only. Each have their own motto, colour and prayer. Further information on each house can be found on the tabs to the left.
- Each House runs a fundraising house week, where they work together to raise money for Cafod, Lourdes & Fr Hudson
- Each House also runs a spirituality House week, designed to raise the awareness of faith within BGN and encourage pupils to demonstrate our five core values; Compassion, Respect, Truth, Service and Forgiveness
- There is a House Activator in each form, who helps to plan and promote events and pass on information
- The PE Department runs a year round House sports competition, which includes, football, netball, badminton, athletics, cricket, rounders and mixed tag rugby
- The House system is supported by our rewards system, VIVO, which collates the House points. Each week there is a whole school focus, which form groups, from each House, work towards. The winning forms are rewarded with VIVOs, which are added to the House competition.